- Warts are non-cancerous skin growths caused by a viral infection in the top layer of the skin. Viruses that cause warts are called human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are usually skin-colored and feel rough to the touch, but they can be dark, flat and smooth. The appearance of a wart depends on where it is growing.
Patients with a weakened immune system also are more prone to a wart virus infection.There are several different kinds of warts including:
Common warts – usually grow on the fingers, around the nails and on the backs of the hands.
Foot (Plantar) warts – are usually on the soles (plantar area) of the feet and are called plantar warts.
Flat warts – are smaller and smoother than other warts. They tend to grow in large numbers – 20 to 100 at any one time. They can occur anywhere, but in children they are most common on the face. In adults they are often found in the beard area in men and on the legs in women. Irritation from shaving probably accounts for this.
- This is a condition which has given a lot of name and fame to homeopathy. Millions of patients have been relieved. This is a condition where surgical inventions- like laser, chemical cautery, injections of anticancer drug by dermatologist can be avoided.
- Local applications are avoided as only oral homeopathic treatment is suffice to normalize the internal imbalance, resulting in complete restoration of health.
- The chances of scarring are nil with this gentle homeopathic ORAL treatment.
- Constitutional homeopathic treatment restores our internal imbalances in such a way that the warts can not grow on our skin any more and the already present will dry up and fall.
- Patient is advised to get a close photograph of the area involved area before starting the constitutional homeopathic treatment for future comparisons.
- Moreover, detailed patient history of associated complaints and other aspects helps in treating the patient holistically, so that not only his warts are cured, but he also gets benefited in all other complaints and general health.