In using the website – www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com.
All the information displayed on www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Your submission of registration or order for purchase of consultation with or without medicinal course constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to contact us. The User can request for treatment of his or her dependent(s).
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using drsuchindrasachdeva.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of drsuchindrasachdeva.com
- drsuchindrasachdeva.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a treatment plan that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been recieved.
- Any request for cancellations of orders for treatment plans once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by drsuchindrasachdeva.com for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- drsuchindrasachdeva.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of consultation or medicinal course because of flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by drsuchindrasachdeva.com for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. drsuchindrasachdeva.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject and debar the User from using the Services of www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- While every effort will be made to ensure confidentiality of patient information, drsuchindrasachdeva.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of drsuchindrasachdeva.com is at the User’s sole risk. The Service(s) of www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. www.drsuchindrasachdeva.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service provided through this Service.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.